Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Yosuke USA. Literally the best thing in the world.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
There are few times that I get so excited that I need to remember to breathe. For example, my first day of kindergarten, when I got my braces off, when I FINALLY passed driver's ed, my first date with my boyfriend, and when I found out about Yosuke USA. Long have I wished for shoes like my boyfriend's. There was only one problem. They needed to be, you know, Cuter. There's the problem. Where will I ever find cute and feminine engineer boots? I thought it was only a pipe dream.

Untill....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NO...WAY! It can't be!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This can't be real!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just look at that selection!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And there's more! Those shoes are AMAZING!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My boyfriend will be so jealous!

And then I saw these. Wow. Just wow. Thank you Yosuke USA! Thank you so much! ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment