Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Komforte Chockolates Review

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yesterday, I was having terrible chocolate cravings. When I was done grinding my teeth and scratching at the walls, I did what anyone on a diet would do. I went to the grocery store to buy a a ton of chocolate. The large selection of confections was positively overwhelming. That is, until I saw Komforte Chockolate's French Toast chocolate bars. Without hesitation I bought one, and forgot about the other 1,999.5 lbs. of chocolate I planned on buying.

When I unwrapped my treat from it's simple and tasteful packaging, I was pleased to see a charming wood-like print on the chocolate.

The taste was unlike any chocolate I have ever had before. The chocolate, itself was smooth, creamy and sweet, just as milk chocolate should be. However, the surprise came in the little bits of crunchy French toast scattered within the bar. They were extremely buttery and a little salty. The butter really accentuated the flavor of the milk, which is great for a dairy-lover like myself. The French toast really made every bite interesting! I'd recommend Komforte Chockolate's Fench Toast chocolate bars to any chocolate lover! I plan to try Ramen next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment